Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Miss her...

So, I've been a slacker, no pun intended. I love to spend time blog stalking and then each time I do I think, why can't I be more like them. So, I figured now was as good a time as any, on a day I spend reflecting back on one we lost...one we lost way too soon. September 28th is the birthday of my niece Amanda. Amanda was a spunky, fiesty spitfire of a girl who, unfortunately, wasn't able to live out her life to discover who she could have become. She never went to school, never went on a first date or learned to drive a car, never graduated from high school, never went off to college, never married or had the priviledge of becoming a mother. She never got to experience the life that we all take for granted and I miss her. She was taken from us tragically and without warning just a mere three weeks after turning four...and today I think about her and share her with you. Happy Birthday Amanda!

No comments: